Karine is a Holistic Psychotherapist, Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, and Certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Instructor through the Chopra Center University. Her office is located in Auburn, Massachusetts.
Please call your insurance plan to ensure that she is an in-network provider on your plan.
Karine can be reached at508-615-0551.
There are many benefits to participating in psychotherapy. Most people who try it find therapy to be a great asset in managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, and hassles of daily life.
Often people find that it is helpful just to know that someone understands. Therapy can provide a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of a solution. The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn.
Psychotherapy can help you:
• Find new ways to cope with stress and anxiety; to manage anger, depression, and other emotional pressures.
• Improve communication skills; learn how to listen to others, and have others listen to you.
• Get 'unstuck' from past relationships and family issues; break old patterns and develop new ways of dealing with old issues.
• Heal old psychological wounds; repair damage from the past.
•Discover creative ways to problem solve.
• Improve your self-esteem and boost your self-confidence.
• Increase your ability to love yourself and love others; enrich your relationships with a greater capacity for respect, compassion, and joy.
Holistic Psychotherapy achieves the above results by combining a whole perspective of the individual (body, mind, spirit) with traditional psycho-dynamic and cognitive-behavioral treatment modalities.
Being a Certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Instructor from the Chopra Center for Well-Being allows Karine to teach classes and guide her clients to re-balance mind, body and soul using the ancient yet relevant wisdom of Ayurveda. Please see "Ayurveda" page for more info. Being a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist (CCA) has allowed Karine to create Holistic Aromalogy ™, a line of all natural products that utilize essential oils for psychological and emotional well-being. Essential oils are nature's natural medicines that help relieve anxiety and stress conditions; help improve and balance mood; help in weight management; help with sleep, fatigue, focus/concentration, and many more. Please see "Essential Oils" page for more information.
Come and enjoy the benefits of psychotherapy, aromatherapy and Ayurveda in a warm and caring environment
Be well. Be uplifted!